Friday, August 1, 2014

Author Mailing List

I'm trying to expand my author mailing list. If you're interested in any of my fiction or non-fiction books, you can join my author mailing list here: Randall Morris Author Mailing List. After you join, you're welcome to go to this link to grab a free copy of Jehovah and Hades as a mobi, epub, or PDF. I'm including the link here on my blog because I don't want people to join just to get the free novella and then leave or never open any of the updates I send out. So if you really just want a free copy of Jehovah and Hades, go ahead. My mailing list keeps you up to date on my fiction and non-fiction with new releases, exclusive offers, and free promos / giveaways. I also occasionally include chapters from books I'm currently writing. If any of that sounds interesting to you, please subscribe. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment