Friday, March 15, 2013

New Photo-Based Tours

I want to start by saying thanks to everyone who has been purchasing my e-books and audio books. The audio books mostly sell through iTunes so I'm guessing most of my customers won't see this... but I felt like saying it anyways. I've already sold over 2/3 of what I sold last year... and it's only March. So thanks everyone.

I also have three new books out that I haven't been promoting over all of my social media (meaning I mostly left Facebook and Twitter out of it.) The three include my collection of photos from traveling the Philippines, Tokyo, Taipei, Hong Kong, and Hawaii. The Hawaii photo tour is FREE today and tomorrow (3/15/13 - 3/16/13) if you want to click the link below and grab a copy. The two Traveling Asia photo-based tours are $2.99 each.


Traveling the U.S.: Hawaii This photo-based tour of Hawaii includes over 60 pictures from the following sites: Sea Life Park (Oahu), USS Arizona Memorial (Pearl Harbor), Hanauma Bay (Oahu), the Polynesian Cultural Center (Laie), and a nature hike (Oahu.)

Traveling Asia: Tokyo, Taipei, and Hong Kong This photo-based tour of Tokyo, Taipei, and Hong Kong includes over 90 pictures from several tourist sites and historic locations. A brief history or small amount of information is given before each group of pictures. Photos are included of the following sites: Tokyo: Temple of the 47 Ronin, both Tokyo towers, a Shinto temple, a Buddhist temple, shots from around Tokyo Hong Kong: the Men Mo temple, the fishing village, major corporate buildings, shots from around Hong Kong Taipei: Taipei 101 (2nd tallest building in the world), shots of Taipei while at one of the Taipei night markets

Traveling Asia: The Philippines This photo based tour of the Philippines includes a mini-guide to animals, food, shopping, and scenic shots from around the Philippines and tourist locations (such as the Banaue rice terraces.) This mini-guide won't cover Manila and mainly focuses on the north (Baguio, La Union, and Pangasinan.) I've included a few Tagalog words (with their English equivalents) and over 75 photos with brief descriptions.


For those who asked, yes, I'm still working on Minor Demons. I haven't done a whole lot with it lately, but I plan on finishing it some time this year. The preliminary drafts of the cover look ridiculously awesome. Making the photo-based tours has distracted me this month and finishing the final audio checks for my audio books took up a decent amount of time in February. Thanks everyone and I hope you're having a great 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment