Saturday, October 25, 2014

New Book Cover for Minor Demons

Just wanted to start this off by saying that I really liked the cover Doug Beckstead made for Minor Demons. Other projects have taken his time lately so I'm going with another graphics artist to redo the cover for Minor Demons and for a new Middle Demons cover (which I have now but I won't be revealing until I have the book written... and that's about another 30,000 words. I would love to finish it but law school + work is sucking my soul.) As a final sendoff, here's the old Minor Demons cover:


Still awesome. Ok. Moving on. I hired Elizabeth Mackey (who redid the fonts and text on my non-fiction books) to do the new covers for Minor Demons, Middle Demons, and eventually Major Demons. The new cover is live on Amazon (both for the e-book and the paperback). Here it is:


The new cover features Leech instead of Shadow. Lilith will be on the cover for Middle Demons and Shadow will be on the cover for Major Demons. The font and type for the Middle Demons cover is the same as it is on this cover so that the series will continue to feel like a uniformed set.



Just to give everyone a heads up, Minor Demons will be free on Halloween (10/31/2014). This is the last time I'll offer it for free for a while. Make sure you grab a copy and then leave me tons of good reviews. (If you're back on my blog on Halloween, here's the link to grab it for free.) I hope everyone has a great Halloween. Oh and one final picture for you:


Happy Halloween from the league of assassins! :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment