Saturday, July 26, 2014

Current Writing Projects + New Release

I wanted to post an update on all of my current writing projects as these may be the last writing projects I'm able to finish for the next few years. I start law school next month (I was accepted at the S.J. Quinney College of Law with a scholarship) and I plan on continuing in my IT job part time so I imagine my time is going to be spread a little thin.

Middle Demons is currently over 45,000 words. It's been a few weeks since I worked on it and it still has a ways to go as I plan on it ending at around 70,000 words. I'm not currently sure when it will be released but I do have one of my cover artists working on a cover.

I just returned from a vacation in San Diego where we visited the San Diego Zoo, the San Diego Zoo Safari Park, Sea World, Cabrillo National Monument, Old Point Loma Lighthouse, and the USS Midway. I spent a couple of days glued to my desk chair after we returned to put together my latest travel photo book: Traveling the U.S.: San Diego. Both the e-book version and the paperback version are now available on Amazon and you can check them out at the links below:


Traveling the U.S.: San Diego E-book
Traveling the U.S.: San Diego Paperback

I also have an idea for a follow-up novella (around 7,000 - 8,000 words) in the Geek of Legend series that I write under my pen name, Geekus Maximus. The working title is Geek of Legend: The Goblin Anti-Virus. I've worked out most of the story in my head and I think I might start writing it soon since the last two five star reviews on Amazon for Geek of Legend: The Elvish Screwdriver have asked for a sequel. I'm not sure at this point what I'm going to do for a cover.

With all that said, I'm also open to hearing from anyone who has read my writing if you'd like to recommend I continue a series or if you simply want to tell me about a book or character you connected with, loved, or hated. You can contact me at randallmorrisauthor@gmail.com about anything related to my writing, e-books, audio books, or paperbacks. Thanks everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment