Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Making The Journals of Jacob and Hyde Free

Turning some awesome fiction into a perma-freebie

A lot of you helped me when I did this for the Mormon Theocracy. This time, I want to make The Journals of Jacob and Hyde a permanent freebie to help get my fiction out to more people (and hopefully to get them to purchase Jehovah and Hades and Jehovah and Hades: Federal Case after they grab this prequel for free). I'm hoping many of you will be willing to help me out again.

Step One: Here's the link on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0087RW9LG. Go there.

Step Two: There's a link that says: Would you like to give feedback on images or tell us about a lower price? Click on "tell us about a lower price." Here's an image that shows you exactly what I'm talking about (it's circled in red):




Step Three: When it asks "Where did you see a lower price?" Click on the "Website (Online)" option.

Step Four: Enter the following information:

URL: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-journals-of-jacob-and-hyde/id545321669?mt=11
Price ($): 0.00
Shipping cost ($): 0.00




Step Five: Click on Submit Feedback.

Step Six: You're awesome. Once it goes free, feel free to grab a free copy. :-P

Seriously... thanks for helping me out with this.

1 comment: