Sunday, January 8, 2012

Evolution of the Cover: Jehovah and Hades

I've completed Jehovah and Hades through Chapter 7 (I started on Chapter 8 this morning, the book is nearing it's close) and I just wanted to share a few of the early drawings and edits of the cover of Jehovah and Hades. The final image is the final bull/skull image that was used for my cover, though it's not the finished cover. I'll post the final cover when I publish my book. These early drawings and edits come from Doug Beckstead who I hired to do the cover for Jehovah and Hades. You can check out some of his other work here: One Click Digital and his blog is here: Doug's Blog.
Bull Skull 1Bull Skull 2


Bull Skull 3Bull Skull 4


Bull Skull 5

Bull Skull Final


Jehovah and Hades is available on Amazon. Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment