Thursday, October 6, 2011

Geek Love

So I was on my way to Provo today for class and I got bored. I started thinking up geeky words and stuff that rhymed with them. It kind of turned into a love poem and I just polished it up in a word document. I got a good laugh from it (I laugh at myself a lot actually...) so I figured I'd share it here. Feel free to let me know what you think, but I'm still gonna think it's pretty funny regardless. Also, if you come up with anymore geeky little two line pairs... let me know.





Geek Love

I really didn’t care for this lovesick condition
So I locked up my heart with WPA encryption
Then one day you said that I was a cute guy
And it sent a spike to my power supply
Now I have no need for DHCP
Cuz I’m stuck to you like a static IP
I’m glad I have someone cool to hold hands with
And what makes it better; we’re on the same bandwidth
When I tell a good joke you give me a high five
And my pulse races faster than a solid state drive
I’ve been alone but now I want more
So let’s get together and take life dual-core

No comments:

Post a Comment